Located in Southwest Pasco county, Laura’s Beads is a place to shop, learn, create, relax and enjoy. With a warm and inviting atmosphere, we’re here to assist you in finding what you need for your latest project, or to give friendly advice if you need help with a pattern. Specializing in bead weaving, we offer a range of classes and bead circles for both beginners and experienced beaders. Click here to find out more details, view our calendar and sign up today — many sessions are only $9 to participate, or even less if you purchase a Laura’s Bead Addicts Membership Club Card! In addition to bead-weaving, we also offer an ever-changing variety of classes in other types of jewelry making techniques.
Best of all, we are stocked with a gorgeous selection of beads, including:
- A huge selection of Japanese seed beads in affordable 10 gram packages
- A sparkling selection of Swarovski & Preciosa Czech crystal
- The latest in Czech glass shaped and multi-hole beads
- Hundreds of types of traditional Czech glass beads, including firepolish, druks and more
- Glass pearls on a wide range of colors and sizes
- An assortment of metal & pewter beads and spacers
We also have:
- Findings, including a beautiful assortment of clasps
- Books and magazines full of creative ideas
- Tools and gadgets for every project
- A wide assortment of craft wire and chain
- A variety of stringing materials
- Organization & storage solutions
- Completed bead-woven pieces for sale
- Repair and custom work available
Can’t be here in person?
Enjoy our Personal Shopping Service at shop.laurasbeads.com and have you items shipped directly to you!
727.495.0803 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Events Search and Views Navigation
List of Events
Designed by Marcia Balonis. This bracelet combines different types of two-hole beads with seed beads, giving it a lacy, detailed look.
In this class you'll learn how to use the Beadalon Jewel Loom to create a chevron design.
Kumihimo is the ancient Japanese art of braid making. You'll learn how to interlace strands of cording on a disc, while dropping beads into position.
This unique and dimensional pendant by Ella Des is stitched and assembled in a unique way that will keep even experienced beaders guessing!
One Day Only with special extended store hours! We've been able to arrange for another of our favorite “Off the truck” vendors to utilize our new big space to actually set up an pop-up shop to sell directly to the public.
Designed by Regina Payne. A peyote base of diamonds supports a continuous pattern of crystal and pearl clusters.
Designed by Helena Tang-Lim. This striking cuff uses Trinity beads, which are triangular with rounded corners and three holes.
Here is the latest 3-dimensional "puffy" star design from Ella Des. In a burst of purples and pinks, this one is a real eye catcher!