CURRENT STORE HOURS: Tuesday through Saturday
Retail Store 10-2 | Classroom Open Beading 11-1
As we head into the summer, which is typically our slow season in Florida, I feel that these abbreviated hours are still sufficient for everyone’s shopping enjoyment, while giving me office time to work on web orders and other administrative tasks (aka buying more beads!).
Please note that Pasco County’s face covering rule is now in effect at Laura’s Beads. We will not be allowed to have any customers in the store that are not wearing a face covering without risking fines. Thank you so much for all of your cooperation and understanding!
I am excited to announce that our beading room is open each day for 2 hours of open beading!
I given much thought to what each phase of reopening should be, wanting to keep everyone’s safety and comfort a priority. The thing that I think we miss most right now is the social aspect of beading. I’m quite sure that the problems of the world have been solved right here in our beading room many times over, and there are a lot of problems right now, so we clearly need it open! Please read over the following guidelines before heading to our store:
- We will allow up no more than 6 people in the classroom at a time so everyone has lots of space
- Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 727-495-0803. You are welcome to call and reserve seats for yourself and friends if several of you would like to come and bead together! Walk-ins are also welcome as space permits.
- Shared mats and other supplies are not available at this time, so please be sure to bring everything you’ll need with you from home.
- Face coverings are required
- If you need any assistance with your project while you’re in the classroom, I’m happy to help, however at the moment I’m still minding shop without my team, so I will be moving between the classroom, register and storefront. I appreciate everyone’s patience.
- As always, there is no charge for open beading as long as you are working with products purchased at our store and not bringing in outside beads.
Thank you so much for your consideration on all these items!
Social distancing is still important
Although I don’t have a specific limit on the number of shoppers in the store, I ask that everyone please give each other space. If you are high risk and feel that you need a reserved separate shopping time, please let me know and we’ll set something up for you.
Thank you as always for supporting your local bead shop and I look forward to seeing you all very soon!
Located in Southwest Pasco county, Laura’s Beads is a place to shop, learn, create, relax and enjoy. With a warm and inviting atmosphere, we’re here to assist you in finding what you need for your latest project, or to give friendly advice if you need help with a pattern. Specializing in bead weaving, we offer a range of classes and bead circles for both beginners and experienced beaders. Click here to find out more details, view our calendar and sign up today — many sessions are only $9 to participate, or even less if you purchase a Laura’s Bead Addicts Membership Club Card! In addition to bead-weaving, we also offer an ever-changing variety of classes in other types of jewelry making techniques. We can even schedule a private class for a group where you pick the project, date and time.
Best of all, we are stocked with a gorgeous selection of beads, including:
- A huge selection of Japanese seed beads in affordable 10 gram packages
- A sparkling selection of Swarovski & Preciosa Czech crystal
- The latest in Czech glass shaped and multi-hole beads
- Hundreds of types of traditional Czech glass beads, including firepolish, druks and more
- Glass pearls on a wide range of colors and sizes
- An assortment of metal & pewter beads and spacers
We also have:
- Findings, including a beautiful assortment of clasps
- Books and magazines full of creative ideas
- Tools and gadgets for every project
- A wide assortment of craft wire and chain
- A variety of stringing materials
- Organization & storage solutions
- Completed bead-woven pieces for sale
- Repair and custom work available
Can’t be here in person?
Enjoy our Personal Shopping Service at shop.laurasbeads.com and have you items shipped directly to you!
727.495.0803 | firstname.lastname@example.org