Located in Southwest Pasco county, Laura’s Beads is a place to shop, learn, create, relax and enjoy. With a warm and inviting atmosphere, we’re here to assist you in finding what you need for your latest project, or to give friendly advice if you need help with a pattern. Specializing in bead weaving, we offer a range of classes and bead circles for both beginners and experienced beaders. Click here to find out more details, view our calendar and sign up today — many sessions are only $9 to participate, or even less if you purchase a Laura’s Bead Addicts Membership Club Card! In addition to bead-weaving, we also offer an ever-changing variety of classes in other types of jewelry making techniques.
Best of all, we are stocked with a gorgeous selection of beads, including:
- A huge selection of Japanese seed beads in affordable 10 gram packages
- A sparkling selection of Swarovski & Preciosa Czech crystal
- The latest in Czech glass shaped and multi-hole beads
- Hundreds of types of traditional Czech glass beads, including firepolish, druks and more
- Glass pearls on a wide range of colors and sizes
- An assortment of metal & pewter beads and spacers
We also have:
- Findings, including a beautiful assortment of clasps
- Books and magazines full of creative ideas
- Tools and gadgets for every project
- A wide assortment of craft wire and chain
- A variety of stringing materials
- Organization & storage solutions
- Completed bead-woven pieces for sale
- Repair and custom work available
Can’t be here in person?
Enjoy our Personal Shopping Service at shop.laurasbeads.com and have you items shipped directly to you!
727.495.0803 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Events Search and Views Navigation
List of Events
Designed by Deb Roberti. This wide cuff with it's diamond shapes is a stunning piece, but not difficult to make!
One Day Only! We've been able to arrange for One of our favorite “Off the truck” vendors to utilize our new big space to actually set up an entire pop-up shop to sell directly to the public! This is an amazing opportunity for all of you to come and shop right from the source with a HUGE amount of inventory to choose from. Included will be Czech glass in many different shapes and sizes, firepolish beads, stones, bone beads, freshwater pearls…
This Peyote Stitch Workshop will teach you how to stitch the flat, even-count version of this versatile technique. You'll be making a stylish tri-color striped cuff.
Designed by Pam Larkin. This beautiful ornament cover is always a favorite, due to it's classic design and ease to work up!
Designed by Deb Roberti. Build two strips of Tilas with a beautiful netting between them and an edging detail.
Designed by Susan Sassoon. Bezeled Swarovski crystals are linked together with a dimensional RAW strap.
Special guest instructor, designer Julia Atkins will teach this stunning necklace featuring leaves stitched in diagonal peyote.