Located in Southwest Pasco county, Laura’s Beads is a place to shop, learn, create, relax and enjoy. With a warm and inviting atmosphere, we’re here to assist you in finding what you need for your latest project, or to give friendly advice if you need help with a pattern. Specializing in bead weaving, we offer a range of classes and bead circles for both beginners and experienced beaders. Click here to find out more details, view our calendar and sign up today — many sessions are only $9 to participate, or even less if you purchase a Laura’s Bead Addicts Membership Club Card! In addition to bead-weaving, we also offer an ever-changing variety of classes in other types of jewelry making techniques. We can even schedule a private class for a group where you pick the project, date and time.
Best of all, we are stocked with a gorgeous selection of beads, including:
- A huge selection of Japanese seed beads in affordable 10 gram packages
- A sparkling selection of Swarovski & Preciosa Czech crystal
- The latest in Czech glass shaped and multi-hole beads
- Hundreds of types of traditional Czech glass beads, including firepolish, druks and more
- Glass pearls on a wide range of colors and sizes
- An assortment of metal & pewter beads and spacers
We also have:
- Findings, including a beautiful assortment of clasps
- Books and magazines full of creative ideas
- Tools and gadgets for every project
- A wide assortment of craft wire and chain
- A variety of stringing materials
- Organization & storage solutions
- Completed bead-woven pieces for sale
- Repair and custom work available
Can’t be here in person?
Enjoy our Personal Shopping Service at shop.laurasbeads.com and have you items shipped directly to you!
727.495.0803 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Events Search and Views Navigation
List of Events
Designed and taught by Marcia Balonis, this workshop will teach you how to create a bead embroidered pendant using a unique "hubble bezel" technique
Designed by Deb Roberti. This beautiful and lacy-looking bracelet is a great introduction to right-angle weave technique with multiple rows.
Designed by Debora Hodoyer. This bracelet uses a variety of beads that nestle together perfectly and is fun to make.
Designed by Zsuzsanna Erdei. This continuously-stitched rope is fun and lets your creativity shine!
Designed by Ella Des. This substantial, chunky rope, is stitched in tubular netting using Gemduo, firepolish and seed beads.
Designed by Merit Cape. Add sparkle to a wine bottle to create a festive ambiance!.
Designed by Teresa Morse. This adorable 3-dimensional bell ornament is stitched using a creative combination of peyote and herringbone.
The chenille stitch combines elements of tubular herringbone and netting, creating a rope that is simple and elegant.