Located in Southwest Pasco county, Laura’s Beads is a place to shop, learn, create, relax and enjoy. With a warm and inviting atmosphere, we’re here to assist you in finding what you need for your latest project, or to give friendly advice if you need help with a pattern. Specializing in bead weaving, we offer a range of classes and bead circles for both beginners and experienced beaders. Click here to find out more details, view our calendar and sign up today — many sessions are only $9 to participate, or even less if you purchase a Laura’s Bead Addicts Membership Club Card! In addition to bead-weaving, we also offer an ever-changing variety of classes in other types of jewelry making techniques.
Best of all, we are stocked with a gorgeous selection of beads, including:
- A huge selection of Japanese seed beads in affordable 10 gram packages
- A sparkling selection of Swarovski & Preciosa Czech crystal
- The latest in Czech glass shaped and multi-hole beads
- Hundreds of types of traditional Czech glass beads, including firepolish, druks and more
- Glass pearls on a wide range of colors and sizes
- An assortment of metal & pewter beads and spacers
We also have:
- Findings, including a beautiful assortment of clasps
- Books and magazines full of creative ideas
- Tools and gadgets for every project
- A wide assortment of craft wire and chain
- A variety of stringing materials
- Organization & storage solutions
- Completed bead-woven pieces for sale
- Repair and custom work available
Can’t be here in person?
Enjoy our Personal Shopping Service at shop.laurasbeads.com and have you items shipped directly to you!
727.495.0803 | email@example.com
Events Search and Views Navigation
List of Events
Learn how to make wire wrapped loops and connect your segments with jump rings. Use a mix of chunky sea glass and maybe even mix in some larger pearls or glass beads for a casual, fun look.
This workshop will teach you how to stitch the flat version of the herringbone stitch, making a wide striped cuff.
Designed by Deb Roberti. Join us to make these adorable owl pendants to donate to cancer patients.
Designed by Jackie Carrero. Join us for our annual Halloween project and make this fun pen wrap!
Designed by Laura. Learn the Cellini stitch, which is a version of peyote using different sized beads for dimension.
Designed by Adriana Banyarova. The contemporary angles of this bracelet design really caught our eye in the latest edition of Bead & Button magazine!
Designed by Marilyn Jones. These earrings have a unique shape and 3-dimensional quality to them. You can also modify the pattern to make a pendant!
Special guest instructor, designer Julia Atkins will teach this unique bracelet with movement!