Located in Southwest Pasco county, Laura’s Beads is a place to shop, learn, create, relax and enjoy. With a warm and inviting atmosphere, we’re here to assist you in finding what you need for your latest project, or to give friendly advice if you need help with a pattern. Specializing in bead weaving, we offer a range of classes and bead circles for both beginners and experienced beaders. Click here to find out more details, view our calendar and sign up today — many sessions are only $9 to participate, or even less if you purchase a Laura’s Bead Addicts Membership Club Card! In addition to bead-weaving, we also offer an ever-changing variety of classes in other types of jewelry making techniques. We can even schedule a private class for a group where you pick the project, date and time.
Best of all, we are stocked with a gorgeous selection of beads, including:
- A huge selection of Japanese seed beads in affordable 10 gram packages
- A sparkling selection of Swarovski & Preciosa Czech crystal
- The latest in Czech glass shaped and multi-hole beads
- Hundreds of types of traditional Czech glass beads, including firepolish, druks and more
- Glass pearls on a wide range of colors and sizes
- An assortment of metal & pewter beads and spacers
We also have:
- Findings, including a beautiful assortment of clasps
- Books and magazines full of creative ideas
- Tools and gadgets for every project
- A wide assortment of craft wire and chain
- A variety of stringing materials
- Organization & storage solutions
- Completed bead-woven pieces for sale
- Repair and custom work available
Can’t be here in person?
Enjoy our Personal Shopping Service at shop.laurasbeads.com and have you items shipped directly to you!
727.495.0803 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Events Search and Views Navigation
List of Events
Join Beth Cox, a glass expert from Michigan, to learn about and create your own fused glass pendants. No experience necessary, all supplies included!
Learn how to knot pearls in the traditional way using silk cording and a special bent-nose tweezer tool. Initially you'll be working with our beautiful selection of glass pearls, mixing in crystals here and there for sparkle. Once you learn the technique you'll have the ability to restring real vintage pearls you might already have at home and repair those family heirlooms!
Designed by Ella Des. This ornate pendant can be made very glitzy with a Swarovski rivoli, or more casual by substituting a cabochon.
Designed by Valerie Felcetto. Fun bracelets stitched using a base of right-angle weave and embellished with Czechmate Diamond beads.
Designed by Deb Roberti. The combination of Tila and Crescent beads in this bracelet give it a contemporary look with stripes and texture.
Designed by Ella Des. This 3-dimensional star is stitched in a very different way and makes a very unique bauble!