Don’t miss our special event coming up in November!
Be sure to share on social media with friends and neighbors and support your local small businesses and artists this holiday season. Click for details
Classes are in session!
More sessions will be continuously added, so be sure to check back often and sign up to receive our emails below. Class sizes are still being kept modestly sized for everyone’s comfort.
Limited Open Store Hours
Currently we are open Tuesday-Saturday, 10-2. We will expand our hours again at some point in the future, so be sure to check back.
Original Patterns on Etsy
Looking for patterns? Laura’s Etsy store has been growing with a great selection of original designs available for instant download: www.etsy.com/shop/LaurasBeadsFL
Who We Are
Located in Southwest Pasco county, Laura’s Beads is a place to shop, learn, create, relax and enjoy. With a warm and inviting atmosphere, we’re here to assist you in finding what you need for your latest project, or to give friendly advice if you need help with a pattern. Specializing in bead weaving, we offer a range of classes and bead circles for both beginners and experienced beaders. Most sessions are only $15 plus materials and can even be as low as $10 when you purchase a multi-class card! In addition to bead-weaving, we also offer an ever-changing variety of classes in other types of jewelry making techniques. We can even schedule a private class for a group where you pick the project, date and time.
Best of all, we are stocked with a gorgeous selection of beads, including:
- A huge selection of Japanese seed beads in affordable 10 gram packages
- A sparkling selection of Swarovski & Preciosa Czech crystal
- The latest in Czech glass shaped and multi-hole beads
- Hundreds of types of traditional Czech glass beads, including firepolish, druks and more
- Glass pearls on a wide range of colors and sizes
- An assortment of metal & pewter beads and spacers
- A beautiful selection of hundreds of stone strands that is constantly changing
We also have:
- Findings, including a beautiful assortment of clasps
- Books and magazines full of creative ideas
- Tools and gadgets for every project
- A wide assortment of craft wire and chain
- A variety of stringing materials
- Organization & storage solutions
- Completed bead-woven pieces for sale
- Repair and custom work available
Be sure to add email@example.com to your contact list so that our emails don't go to your spam folder.
727.495.0803 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't be here in person?
Enjoy our Personal Shopping Service at shop.laurasbeads.com and have you items shipped directly to you!